These days, many homeowners are moving away from traditional mops and towards microfiber mops instead. What makes these mops so different? Are they really worth the extra expense? As it turns out, yes! There are many benefits to using a microfiber mop, especially if you’re interested in keeping your floors clean without needing harsh chemicals or too much elbow grease. Let’s go over the most popular benefits of microfiber mops below!
Why Choose a Microfiber Mop
A microfiber mop is an effective cleaning tool for many reasons. First, microfiber pads are lint-free and won’t leave behind any dust, dirt, or grime on your flooring. They also have dense threads that quickly pull up dirt and clean more thoroughly than other materials, as a traditional mop does. These attributes make them great for all types of hard flooring, including wood, tile, linoleum, stone, and laminate.
Microfibers are especially good on these surfaces because they can scrub away scuff marks and prevent scratches by loosening grime instead of grinding it into your delicate flooring. Plus, they don’t need chemicals or harsh cleaners; just regular water with microfiber is effective in cleaning and picking up dirt and grime, as well as removing bacteria from the surface. You can rest assured you are effectively and efficiently cleaning your hard flooring when you use a microfiber mop head.
Advantages of Using a Microfiber Mop
A microfiber mop is a far superior choice to most traditional mops on today’s market. Why? It all comes down to how effectively they clean floors, and their capacity for deep cleaning quicker than other mopping alternatives. Here are five reasons why you should consider investing in one:
- Traditional mops don’t use an absorbent microfiber pad, so most of your effort is wasted because grime gets left behind on your floor. A microfiber mop works differently because it uses a microfiber cloth that can pick up dust, dirt, grime—everything—and leaves nothing behind. This means you’ll spend less time mopping and more time with family or doing other activities!
- Traditional mops make users responsible for wringing out water from their pad before moving onto another section of their home or office floor. With a microfiber mop like the Sh-mop, the microfiber soaks up the cleaning product to deposit on the floor’s surface. No wringing out necessary!
- Traditional mops are not machine washable and slowly build up grime and dirt, to the point where you must replace them. Because microfiber pads are machine washable and reusable, they last much longer than traditional mops and don’t harbor grime and bacteria from use to use. It’s as easy as removing the microfiber pad and throwing it in the washing machine to guarantee cleanliness for the next use!
- Traditional mops need to use more cleaning products and water, but using a microfiber mop saves you money by allowing you to cut down on your cleaning product costs. The microfiber pad does most of the cleaning work, allowing you to use less water and less cleaning product. Additionally, you don’t have to deal with a large, lunky mop bucket that causes spills and messes.
- Traditional mops are difficult to work with and take longer to mop with. A microfiber mop significantly cuts down on floor cleaning time! With how quickly it cleans your flooring, you’ll spend less time mopping each week and more time doing what you enjoy!
How To Select The Best One
All microfiber mops are more effective than traditional mops, and you can find a wide variety of options of microfiber mops at most stores. One popular option is the Sh-Mop, which can be found on Amazon, along with extra microfiber pads if you want to have more than one microfiber pad for in-between washes!
At Plan: B Cleaning, we know the benefits of using a microfiber mop instead of a traditional mop. In all of our residential house cleanings, we use the Sh-Mop to clean all types of hard floors efficiently and effectively. You can purchase your own Sh-Mop to keep your floors spotless in between your weekly and bi-weekly cleaning service!
Hire a Professional Cleaning Service To Do The Floor Cleaning For You!
If you want to take cleaning off of your to-do list and leave the mopping to the professionals, call Plan: B Cleaning to set up your weekly or bi-weekly cleaning service at (317) 572-8515 or visit www.planbcleaning.com to request a quote!
Plan: B serves the Fishers, Indiana area, including Noblesville, Carmel, Fortville, Geist, and more!